Fish and Flaxseed Oil
What are fish oil and flaxseed oil?
Fish oil is derived from the tissues of fatty fish.
Flax Seed Oil is a blue flowering plant that is grown on the Western Canadian Prairies.
These natural oils are highly recommended for the general well being and whole body nutrition.
They contain omega-3, B vitamins, potassium, lecithin, magnesium, fiber, protein, and zinc .
Should you add fish or flax seed oil to your diet?
Some nutritionists, researchers, and scientists believe that it could be the most important health-promoting supplement next to a multi-vitamin. Nearly every system in the body can benefit from these oil’s natural properties.
Just look at this list of facts and studies of what these Oils can and may accomplish:
– Research shows low incidence of breast cancer and colon cancer inpopulations that have high amounts of lignan in their diet. Flax is 100 times richer in lignan than most whole grains.
– Studies show that Omega-3 fatty acids help lower cholesterol and blood triglycerides, and prevent clots in arteries, which may result in strokes, heart attacks and thromboses.
– Helps protect the body against high blood pressure, inflammation, water retention, sticky platelets and lowered immune function.
– Shortens recovery time for fatigued muscles after exertion.
– Increases the body’s production of energy and also increases stamina.
– Eases weight loss in people afflicted with obesity.
– Stimulates brown fat cells and increases the metabolic rate making it easier to burn off fat.
– Helps prevent Atherosclerosis (the accumulation of fatty deposits inside the blood vessels, especially the large and medium-sized arteries, that many people experience during the aging process).
– Lowers high blood pressure in Hypertension sufferers.
I took my omega-3 oil today as well as my Vitamin D3, Resveratrol and Whole Food Organic vitamins.