Using Botox & Fillers, but Neglecting Your Skincare? Maximize Your Investment
Dysport or Botox and Restylane or any dermal filler injections are a wonderful way to look years, even decades younger. Botox relaxes fine lines and wrinkles on the forehead, crows feet and around the mouth. Fillers fill in sagging labial folds, define cheeks and jawline, create plumper lips and restore a youthful under eye appearance.
But don’t let the investment in achieving a more youthful look be wasted on the lack of a poor skincare regimen, which should include daily home care as well as monthly or quarterly medical grade exfoliation and collagen stimulation treatments for firm skin. Excellent and recurrent skin care is essential to attain the best results from your botox and filler treatments.
Steps to take to maximize your immediate and longterm results of botox and fillers:
- Medical grade skin care– It has the highest concentration of active ingredients to promote skin health.
- Exfoliate- Compliment your filler and botox with maximum cell turnover to reveal new glowing and FIRM skin. Daily exfoliant at home and monthly/quarterly medical grade exfoliation with a professional chemical peel or dermabrasion treatment. They stimulate collagen production for firm and exfoliated skin allowing better penetration of daily skin care products.
- Nutrients- Feed your skin with quality vitamins and enriching molecules to provide optimal skin health.
- Moisturize- Keep your skin well hydrated with a quality moisturizer like Azani’s Ultra Benefits.
- Hydrate- Drink plenty of water. Water will enhance the water absorption effect of hyaluronic based fillers.
- Eat healthy- Avoid processed foods and excess sugar causing inflammation which contributes to skincare issues
- Sunscreen- Overexposure to harmful UV rays can reverse the benefits of your injectables. Filler patients should always use a high quality sunscreen post treatment and continue daily for best results.
While Botox and Fillers are immediate with virtually no downtime and an amazing option to turn back the clock, don’t settle for less than optimal results. When using injectables, remember it is vital to commit to a medical grade skincare plan if you want to prolong your investment (financially and physically).
Azani Medical Spa , serving the Lehigh Valley, is devoted to serving all your skincare needs with its own specially formulated medical grade skin care, and its full menu of treatments.
Let our experienced medical aesthetician, Brianna, put together a customized skin care plan for you during a FREE consultation.
CALL TODAY at (610) 625-3000, or email us at info@AzaniMedicalSpa.com